Save Money and Time on your Contractors Insurance
If you’re launching a new contracting venture or you’re an existing contractor looking for a better deal, why not simplify the whole process and save money at the same time?
How? By letting Aspen Insurance Agency protect all you needs in one go at some of the most competitive rates available in New York?
For more than 20 years, we’ve been protecting a wide range of contracting businesses across Long Island, such as:
Electrical contractors, plumbing contractors, HVAC contractors, masonry contractors, roofing contractors, home builders, remodeling contractors, general contractors, carpenters, siding installers and many more.
What Is Contractors Commercial Insurance?
Contractors commercial insurance is a term for a family of insurance policies that cover may aspects of a contracting business.
You could shop around for each individual element from different agents and insurers but that would burn up your valuable time and you almost certainly wouldn’t be able to get as good a rate, with discounts, as you’d get in a customized program from Aspen Agency.
What Does Contractors Commercial Insurance Include?
The core of Aspen’s contractors insurance program is Contractors General Liability (CGL) coverage.
This protects your business against potentially deadly losses for property damage, personal injury and other types of accident or failure that are alleged to be your fault.
It covers your defense costs as well as financial settlements and medical bills for which you’re held responsible.
Aspen’s custom program can also include other optional coverage including:
- Workers comp insurance.
- Truck and commercial vehicle insurance.
- Umbrella/excess insurance, which adds to the scope and financial limits of a standard policy.
If you have other business-related insurance needs such as protection for your business premises, your tools and equipment, business disruption, disability, health care and more, we are your one-stop solution.
What Other Contractors Commercial Coverage Do I Need?
Contractors commercial insurance can be a challenge to inexperienced agents or contractors because there are so many additional protections that can be added as “endorsements” to your coverage or, sometimes, even separate policies.
- Additional insured coverage — adding the name of someone else, such as a sub-contractor.
- Labor law coverage — protection against allegations that you have infringed New York’s labor laws.
- Third party and action over coverage — to protect against the costs of being drawn into a compensation claim by an employee of your client who has been on workers comp.
- Primary and noncontributory coverage — which lays down the order in which policies are triggered to pay towards the same loss. A contractor might be required to be first in line — the primary contributor.
- Waiver of subrogation coverage — where a contractor can limit the rights of the insurer to pursue recovery of money it has paid out for an insured claim.
Don’t worry if all this seems more than a little confusing. Aspen’s experts understand it perfectly and can answer your questions and explain what’s relevant if and when you want to know.
Can I Save Money on My Contractors Commercial Insurance?
Because we work with many leading insurers, we know where to get the best, most competitive deals for our clients — so they don’t have to shop around.
We can often also get discounts for you, for example if you have more than one policy with the same insurer, or if you agree to a larger deductible (the amount you pay yourself before the insurance kicks in.
Furthermore, we keep track of changing rates in the insurance marketplace to ensure you’re always getting the best value contractor insurance.
Why Should I Use Aspen Insurance Agency?
We can give you 5 key reasons:
- We have more than 20 years’ experience insuring people like you.
- We use leading edge technology that enables us to pinpoint the best rates and coverage instantly.
- We offer easy monthly payment plans with low down payments.
- We are fully plugged in to the local and state rules and regulations affecting contractors in New York and can help you with compliance and risk management.
- Our customer service and support are second to none. You need help — you call us.
Don’t waste your valuable time shopping around and dickering on rates, when all your contractors insurance coverage needs and deals are right here.
We’ll make it painless and easy for you.
If your need is urgent, we can bind coverage for you instantly via email.
Contact us now for the answers to your questions and the solution to all your contractors commercial insurance needs.