The Best Trucking Insurance Solutions For You
What are the three most important things about running a trucking business? Safety – for sure. Profitability — yes. And reputation.
But profitability and reputation hinge on two other important factors — financial security when things go wrong and getting back on the road as quickly as possible after an accident.
Meeting those needs relies on good trucking insurance. And getting good truck insurance in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania, means calling in experts like Aspen Insurance Agency.
For more than 20 years, we’ve been protecting the interests of commercial truckers across the region with highly competitive, customized insurance and top-notch guidance and support.
What Does Trucking Insurance Cover?
Trucking insurance can include a wide variety of options, which can be customized to your business needs and priorities. These include:
- Primary liability — this is the mandatory commercial equivalent of standard auto insurance. It protects you for damage and injuries your driver causes, both to people and property. Limits up to $5 million.
- General liability — for protection beyond the vehicle such as problems caused by wrong deliveries or accidents on your business premises.
- Occupational accident insurance to protect you or your drivers against medical and disability costs or to provide death benefits.
- Passenger accident coverage — for injuries or death caused to someone traveling in your cab.
- Collision — covers damage to your vehicle in accidents caused by the driver.
- Comprehensive — protection against other kinds of loss or damage to your vehicle such as theft, fire or vandalism.
- Cargo insurance — for damage to or theft of standard, valuable and dangerous cargoes. Includes cars in transit. Limits up to $500,000.
- Trailer interchange and bobtail.
- Breakdown coverage, rental reimbursement and payment for downtime when your vehicle is off the road and you need a replacement.
- Uninsured coverage — for when the at-fault driver of the other vehicle turns out to have no or inadequate insurance
- Umbrella insurance — for when the coverage limits of your standard policy are exceeded and for other protections that aren’t part of your standard policy.
Aspen Insurance can also handle your state and federal filings (which certify you have relevant coverage in place) and certificates of insurance requested by customers. These are available 24/7 so you never need to miss a load again.
What Kinds of Vehicles are Covered by Trucking Insurance?
You name it and we can probably insure it, including: semi / tractor trailers, car haulers, reefer trucks, box trucks, dump trucks, flatbed trucks, pickups, garbage trucks, front loaders, and sand and gravel transportation.
Customized policies are available for both long- and short-haul trucking.
How Can I Save Money on My Trucking Insurance?
We use state of the art technology to ensure we plug into the most competitive rates available from a group of leading truck insurers.
And we use the same technology to continually monitor the truck insurance marketplace so we can be sure our clients are always getting best value.
But there’s much more to how we can save money for you, like multiple, stackable discounts for thing like:
- Business and driver experience.
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Prior insurance (even if you just already have personal auto insurance).
- Multi policy — discounts when you have more than one policy from the same insurer.
- Paid in full — a reduction when you pay your premium as a single payment.
Why Should I Use Aspen Insurance Agency?
We can give you 5 key reasons:
- We have more than 20 years’ experience insuring businesses like yours.
- We offer easy flexible, extended monthly instalment plans.
- You can pay online or over the phone.
- We’re “local”; you’re not dealing with some anonymous person online.
- Our customer service and support are second to none. You need help or special coverage — you call us.
Don’t leave your trucking insurance to chance by trying to track down the best deals yourself or working with an inexperienced agent who may not be able to identify or provide the coverage you need.
Save yourself time and hassle by getting your trucking insurance right from the start, and by enjoying the best rates available — all under one roof at Aspen Insurance Agency.
Contact us now for the answers to your questions and solutions to your needs.