Aspen Insurance Agency, located in Long Island, New York, specializes in HVAC Insurance. If you’re an HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) tradesman who installs, repairs and upgrades HVAC systems in residences or commercial buildings, you need proper HVAC insurance coverage to protect your assets. Consider the following:
Is your current HVAC Contractors Insurance coverage sufficient?
- Are your HVAC subcontractors protected?
- Do you have coverage for any temporary or additional employees?
- What is your fallback if miscalculations lead to a loss of revenue for your customers?
Aspen can customize a specialized HVAC Contractors Insurance policy to address specific needs, including:
- Commercial Liability Insurance — Pays on your behalf in the event that you are found legally liable for bodily injury or property damage caused by your business operations.
- Workers Compensation Insurance — Covers your statutory obligation to pay employee’s medical bills and lost wages from job related injuries and sickness.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance – Offers a specialized commercial insurance program with an enhancement rider that may include: Employees as Insured, Loss of Earnings, Towing Reimbursement, Wavier of Collision Deductible, and Rental Reimbursement.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Includes buildings, the contents of your business, business interruption, etc.
- General Liability Insurance – Helps to financially protect your business from fire, theft, vandalism, etc.
- Tool Insurance – To protect your investments, “scheduled” or “unscheduled” tools are a big expense that must be covered.
Aspen’s seasoned agents will provide the exact HVAC Insurance coverage your business requires. Our professionals understand the challenges relative to your industry, know the different plans to fit your business, and will pinpoint the right HVAC Insurance at the best rates.
Are you applying for a home improvement license and need proof of General Liability Insurance FAST? Certificates of insurance are issued in just one hour. For more information about how you can obtain proper HVAC Insurance policy coverage, contact Aspen Agency, Inc. at 631-471-7575 or fill out our online form for your FREE insurance quote today.